NEW YEAR SCRIPTURE(S) & PRAISE






INSPIRATIONAL SCRIPTURES FOR 2016:


JEREMIAH 29:11  

 

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give 
you a future and a hope. 

 2 CORINTHIANS 5:17
 
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is 
a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become 
new.
 

PHILIPPIANS 3:13-14   

 

13 Brethren, I do not count myself to
have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,  
14 I press toward the goal for the prize 
of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.





HEBREWS 12:11


Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.



TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!