SCRIPTURES & PRAISE






TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:


2 CORINTHIANS 11:24-27, 30-31


24 From the Jews five times I (PAUL) received forty stripes minus one.  
25 Three times I was beaten with rods; 
once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I have 
been in the deep;  
26 in journeys often, in perils of waters,
in perils of robbers, in perils of my own countrymen, in perils of the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;  
27 in weariness and toil, in sleeplessness often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.


30 If I must boast, I will boast in the things which concern my infirmity.  
31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that 
I am not lying.


TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!