SCRIPTURES & PRAISE







TODAY'S SCRIPTURES: KEYWORD: MADE


LEVITICUS 26:13

 
 
I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that you should not be their slaves; I have broken the bands of your yoke and made you walk upright.
 
 
 
1 KINGS 9: 3 &  6-7
 
 And the Lord said to him: “I have heard your prayer and your supplication that you have made before Me; I have consecrated this house which you have built to put My name there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.
 
 
But if you or your sons at all turn 
from following Me, and do not keep 
My commandments and My statutes
 which I have set before you, but go
 and serve other gods and worship 
them, 
7 Then I will cut off Israel from the land which I have given them; and this house which I have consecrated for My name 
I will cast out of My sight.



TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!