SCRIPTURES & PRAISE








TODAY'S SCRIPTURES: KEYWORD: GRACE

GENESIS 6:8


But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

PSALM 84:11


For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
The Lord will give grace and glory; 
No good thing will He withhold From
those who walk uprightly.


2 CORINTHIANS 12:7-10


And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was 
given to me, a messenger of Satan to
buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. 
Concerning this thing I pleaded with 
the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!