Wednesday, November 16, 2016

SCRIPTURES & PRAISE








TODAY'S SCRIPTURES: KEYWORD: GRACE

GENESIS 6:8


But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

PSALM 84:11


For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
The Lord will give grace and glory; 
No good thing will He withhold From
those who walk uprightly.


2 CORINTHIANS 12:7-10


7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was 
given to me, a messenger of Satan to
buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. 
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with 
the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 
9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:





No comments:

Post a Comment

BIBLE LIFE: MODEST GARMENTS!

BIBLE PEOPLES' MODEST\ HUMBLE GARMENTS:  NOTE: NUMEROUS SCRIPTURES THAT DESCRIBE PEOPLE'S GARMENTS. ONLY FEW MENTIONED  BELOW HISTOR...