TIME WITH GOD!





SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORD: HEAL(ED)




2 CHRONICLES 30: 18-20


18 For a multitude of the people, many from Ephraim, Manasseh, Issachar, and Zebulun, had not cleansed themselves, yet they ate the Passover contrary to what was written. But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, “May the good Lord provide atonement for everyone 
19 who prepares his heart to seek God, the Lord God of his fathers, though he is not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary.” 
20 And the Lord listened to Hezekiah and healed the people.
 


JEREMIAH 17:14

 
 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.
 

MATTHEW 14:14

 
And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.
 
 

WORSHIP TIME:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!