TIME FOR GOD!






SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORD: QUIET



1 SAMUEL 15:16, 18-19, 21



16 Then Samuel said to Saul, “Be quiet! And I will tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”
And he said to him, “Speak on.”

18 Now the Lord sent you on a mission, and said, ‘Go, and utterly destroy the sinners, the Amalekites, and fight against them until they are consumed.’  
19 Why then did you not obey the voice of the Lord? Why did you swoop down on the spoil, and do evil in the sight of the Lord?”

21 But the people took of the plunder, sheep and oxen, the best of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice to the Lord your God in Gilgal.”


JOB 3: 26


I am not at ease, nor am I quiet;
I have no rest, for trouble comes.”




PSALM 107:30
 
 
 
Then they are glad because they are quiet; So He guides them to their desired haven.
 
 




WORSHIP TIME:



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!