TIME WITH GOD!



GROWING BIRD OF PARADISE


SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORD: REASON


1 SAMUEL 12: 7


 
Now therefore, stand still, that I may reason with you before the Lord concerning all the righteous acts of the Lord which He did to you and your fathers:
 


NEHEMIAH 6: 12-13


12 Then I perceived that God had not sent him at all, but that he pronounced this prophecy against me because Tobiah and Sanballat had hired him.  
13 For this reason he was hired, that I should be afraid and act that way and sin, so that they might have cause for an evil report, that they might reproach me.


ISAIAH 1:18

 
“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
 
 
WORSHIP TIME: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!