THANKSGIVING PREPARATORY!




http://abcnews.go.com





I was beginning to plan my Thanksgiving menu so that I could go to the grocery store today in an organzied manner. I refused to rush around like
a wild yak. 

I downloaded a wonderful app that I can enter my grocery list on. It's easy to understand and has a cute milk bottle icon.


I reminded myself  the reason the season.  It's so easy to get "caught up" and miss God's mark.

I read these scriptures about Thanksgiving to
help me stay focused:






1 Chronicles 16:34

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.


Philippians 4:6


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.



Psalm 28:7



The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.


Psalm 30:12



That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!



Psalm 100:4



Enter His gates with thanksgiving, And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name.




Jonah 2:9


But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving. That which I have vowed I will pay Salvation is from the Lord."




1 Timothy 4:4-5




For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it is received with gratitude; for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!