SEEKING LIVING WATER!





http://www.bhmpics.com



LIVING WATER SCRIPTURES:

DAILY KEYWORD(S): TRODDEN



JOSHUA 14: 9




And Moses sware on that day, saying, Surely the land whereon thy feet have trodden shall be thine inheritance, and thy children's for ever, because thou hast wholly followed the Lord my God.





JOB 22: 15-16




15 Hast thou marked the old way which wicked men have trodden?
16 Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflown 
with a flood.



PSALM 119: 118



Thou hast trodden down all them that err from thy statutes: for their deceit is falsehood.





ISAIAH 25: 10




For in this mountain shall the hand of the Lord rest, and Moab shall be trodden down under him, even as straw is trodden down for the dunghill.





LAMENTATIONS 1: 15



The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty men in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, as in a winepress.





EZEKIEL 14: 17 & 19





17 And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.


19 And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.



DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!