GOD IS SO AMAZING 2 ME!




Lovely Lavender Medley™






BIBLE KEYWORD(S): FELL AT HIS FEET



JOHN 11: 1-2, 32-35, & 41-45




Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.
(It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)



32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at His feet, saying unto Him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
33 When Jesus, therefore, saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, He groaned in the Spirit, and was troubled.
34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.
35 Jesus wept.

41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up His eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard Me.
42 And I knew that thou hearest Me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent Me.
43 And when He thus had spoken, He cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on Him.



ACTS 10: 25-28


25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.
27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.
28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.


REVELATION 1: 17


And when I saw him, I fell at His feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:




REVELATION 19: 10


And I fell at His feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy.




PRAISE SONG (S):













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!