CRY OUT TO THE LORD!

 



http://www.pravmir.com/




EXODUS  2:23



Now it happened in the process of 

time that the king of Egypt died. 

Then the children of  Israel groaned because of the bondage, and they cried out; and their cry came up to 

God because of the bondage.



PSALM 28



To You I will cry, O Lord my Rock: 

Do not be silent to me, Lest, if You are silent to me, I become like

those who go down to the pit. Hear

the voice of my supplications When I cry to You...



DEUTERONOMY 15: 9


  1. Beware lest there be a wicked thought
  2. in your heart, saying, ‘The seventh 
  3. year, the year of release, is at hand,’ 
  4. and your eye be evil against your
  5. poor brother and you give him 
  6. nothing, and he cry out to the Lord against you, and it
  7. become sin among you.



TODAY'S PRAISE SONG(S):






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!