BE GLAD ALWAYS!








1 CHRONICLES 16:31

Let the heavens Be Glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.”


PSALM 9:2

“I will Be Glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.”


PSALM 31:7

I will Be Glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities


PSALM 35:27

Let them shout for joy, and Be Glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD
 be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.”


PROVERBS 24:17

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart Be Glad when he stumbleth:”


1 PETER 4:17

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, 
ye may Be Glad also with exceeding joy.”


REVELATION 19:7


Let us Be Glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife
 hath made herself ready.”




TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:

"BE GLAD"  BY BROOKLYN TABERNACLE CHOIR, FEATURING NICOLE BINION

https://youtu.be/sntJaDaliCg



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!