DAILY SPIRIT CHECK REQUIRED!











clipartlibrary.com




"The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as
 be of a contrite spirit." 

Psalms 34:18

"And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, 
the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;"

 Isaiah 11:2 

"For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, 
saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of 
a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word."

 Isaiah 66:2 

"So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness,
 in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD
 was strong upon me." 

Ezekiel 3:14 


"The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit
 who can bear?" 


Proverbs 18:14


And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour."

 Luke 1:47


"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received
 the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father." 

Romans 8:15


"But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit." 

1 Corinthians 6:17 





TODAY'S PRAISE SONGS:


   ROSEMARY   SIEMENS

I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS!


https://youtu.be/ANpiBXlx-vU




CHRIS TOMLIN

I WILL FOLLOW!


https://youtu.be/1ohvhmGSfxI




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!