I HAVE THE BEST VALENTINE!







WHY DO I HAVE THE BEST VALENTINE? 

He died for my sins!

"Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, 
we should live together with him."

 1 Thessalonians 5:10 

He is truth! 

(John 17:17)

He is faithful! 

 "Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it." 

1 Thessalonians 5:24 

"It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as
 a faithful witness in heaven. Selah." 

Psalms 89:37 

He will supply my needs!

"But my God shall supply all your need according 
to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." 

Philippians 4:19 

He heals me!


"O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou
 hast healed me." 

Psalms 30:2 


"And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, 
and was moved with compassion toward them, 
and he healed their sick."
 
Matthew 14:14 

He takes care of my problems!

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, 
and I will give you rest." 

Matthew 11:28 

"Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he sha
lsustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous 
to be moved." 

Psalms 55:22 


REASONS WHY I LOVE HIM!

...The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;" 

2 Samuel 22:2 

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom 
shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; 
of whom shall I be afraid?"

 
TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:



https://youtu.be/r5L6QlAH3L4?si=kOSENHD6Eg6j6D7R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!