HOLD YOUR TONGUE!






24.  "Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: 

and cause me to understand wherein 

I have erred."

30.  "Is there iniquity in my tongue? 

cannot my taste discern perverse things?"

Job 6:24, 30


"For thy mouth uttereth thine iniquity,

 and thou choosest the tongue of the crafty." 

Job 15:5 


11.  "His bones are full of the sin of his youth, 

which shall lie down with him in the dust." 

12.  "Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth,

 though he hide it under his tongue;


Job  20:11, 12


"Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from 

speaking guile." 

Psalms 34:13 


2.  "Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp

 razor, working deceitfully." 

4.  "Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou 

deceitful tongue."

Psalms 52:2, 4 


171.  "My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast 

taught me thy statutes." 

172.  "My tongue shall speak of thy word: 

for all thy commandments are righteousness."

Psalms 119:171, 172



TODAY'S PRAISE SONGS:


I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, MERCY ME


https://youtu.be/DU0MwNpRq6M?si=vTsoQZO1mBWFnBbx



I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, TAMELA MANN


https://youtu.be/-s8HMmvN-Jc?si=VA2_6qf9oFuSCDHM



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!