9. "I AM the door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."
11 "I AM the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep."
14. "I AM the good shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of mine
27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me:"
John 10:9, 11, 14, 27
2 "As thou hast given Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given Him."
8 "For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me."
9 "I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given Me; for they are thine."
11 "And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given Me, that they may be one, as we are."
John 17:2, 8,9,11
8. "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
6. "For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly."
Romans 5:8,6
8. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."
30. "Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified."
31 "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:28,30,31
"According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:"
Ephesians 1:4
"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
Ephesians 2:10
"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19
"Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,"
2 Timothy 1:9
"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
2 Timothy 2:19
TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:
Fred Hammond:
YOU ARE THE LIVING WORD:
https://youtu.be/tCQVr52ytTo?si=IVGSo4nAWSz3mOEq

No comments:
Post a Comment