TIME WITH GOD!






SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORD: CLOUD 




GENESIS 9: 11, 13-14

11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

 
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:



 PSALM 36:5


Your mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
 
MATTHEW 17: 5-6



While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.







WORSHIP TIME:






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!