TIME WITH GOD!




SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORD:  ADVERSARY, ADVERSARIES



EXODUS 23: 20 & 22 


20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
 
22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
 




NUMBERS 22:22



 
And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the Lord stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him.
 
 

1KINGS 5:4

 
But now the Lord my God hath given me rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.
 
 
 
 
PRAISE TIME:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!