TIME WITH GOD!



https://www.tumblr.com




SCRIPTURE READING TIME:

KEYWORD: GUARDIAN(S)



 GUARDIAN ANGEL CONCEPT:

 

EXODUS  32:34

 
Now therefore, go, lead the people to  
the place of which I have spoken to you. Behold, My Angel shall go before you. Nevertheless, in the day when I visit for punishment, I will visit punishment upon them for their sin.”


 

 NUMBERS 11:12




Did I conceive all these people? Did I beget them, that You should say to me, ‘Carry them in your bosom, as a guardian carries a nursing child,’ to the land which You swore to their fathers?



GALATIANS 4: 2-4 

 


2 But is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father.  

Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of 
the world. 

But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law.

   


PRAISE TIME:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!