BIBLE BLESSINGS!







www.visualsermons.com: IMAGE: ACHSAH




BIBLE SUBJECT: 
BIBLE DAUGHTERS:


DAUGHTER OF CALEB: ACHSAH (ACHSA)



NUMBERS 13: 6


Of the tribe of 

Judah, Caleb the son

of Jephunneh.





DEUTERONOMY 1: 36





Save Caleb the son of 

Jephunneh; he shall see it,

and to him will I give the land

that he hath trodden 

upon, and to his children,

because he hath wholly 

followed the Lord.





JOSHUA 15: 16-19






16 And Caleb said, He that

smiteth Kirjathsepher, and

taketh it, to him will I give

Achsah my daughter to wife.

17 And Othniel the son of

Kenaz, the brother

 of Caleb, took it: and he

 gave him Achsah his 

daughter to wife.

18 And it came to pass, as

 she came unto him, that she

moved him to ask of her

 father a field: and she lighted

 off her ass; and Caleb said

 unto her, What wouldest

 thou?

19 Who answered, Give me a

 blessing; for thou hast given

 me a south land; give me

also springs of water. And he

 gave her the upper springs,

and the nether springs.





JUDGES 1: 12-15




12 And Caleb said, He that

 smiteth Kirjathsepher, and 

taketh it, to him will I give

Achsah my daughter to 

wife.


13 And Othniel the son of 

Kenaz, Caleb's younger 

brother, took it: and he gave

 him Achsah his daughter to

wife.


14 And it came to pass, when

she came to him, that she

moved him to ask of her

father a field: and she lighted

from off her ass;

and Caleb said unto her, What

 wilt thou?


15 And she said unto him,

 Give me a blessing: for thou

 hast given me a south land; 

give me also springs of water.

 And Caleb gave her the 

upper 

springs and the nether 

springs.


















1 CHRONICLES 2: 48-49






48 Maachah, Caleb's 

concubine, bare Sheber, and 

Tirhanah.

49 She bare also Shaaph the 

father of Madmannah, Sheva 

the father of Machbenah, and

 the father of Gibea: and the

daughter of Caleb was Achsa.





DAILY PRAISE SONGS:















.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!