BIBLE BLESSINGS!



http://www.bhmpics.com



BIBLE SUBJECT: 
GRACIOUS( LY),
PART 2



HOSEA 14: 2



Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously.






JOEL 2: 13

And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.



JONAH 4: 2



And he prayed unto the Lord, and said, I pray thee, O Lord, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and 
merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.






1 PETER 25: 2-4























As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious.



LUKE 4: 1, 22-24




1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness.


22 And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph's son?
23 And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.
24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.




DAILY PRAISE SONG:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!