ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE NEW YEAR, PART # 2



wallpapers.com







I welcome the coming new year.  I feel blessed to be able to bring 
in the new year with my friends and family. We hug,  text, email,
or Duo each other to say, "You Are Blessed, Happy New Year!!

I hope and pray the following Scriptures inspire 
feelings of hope and anticipation for a
blessed 2023!!



LAMENTATIONS  5: 21

"Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew 
our days as of old."


PSALM 51: 10

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." 


EPHESIANS 4: 23-24

23. And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24. And that ye put on the new man, which after God
 is created in righteousness and true holiness.


COLOSSIANS 2:18


"Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary
humility...
 



TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:
PHIL WICKHAM, LIVING HOPE

https://youtu.be/9f2FXxDVO6w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!