ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE NEW YEAR, PART # 3




istock.com


The beginning of 2023 looks promising to me, because I can began to anticipate 
my plans to upgrade my daily activities.  I've been thinking about how to:

* Be consistent with doing weekly Bible Study.

* Stick to an exercise plan at least three times per week. 

*  Attend more free classes at the Senior Center.

These goals are attainable if I avoid distractions and procrastination.
I can't wait to get started. I will try to keep  a Journal which will
alert me when my efforts start waning.

Here are today's Scriptures which I hope inspire you:



"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; 
behold, all things are become new." 

2 Corinthians 5:17

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy
 he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;" 

Titus 3:5 


"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing 
of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect,
 will of God." 

Romans 12:2 


TODAY'S PRIASE SONG:



Jeff & Sheri Easter, New Day:

https://youtu.be/1QtFVN9OZvM








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!