HEARTFELT BIBLE DIRECTION!

 





My name is Ms. F. Lee Banks.  I am not a Bible Scholar, Pastor, 

or Certified Bible teacher. I am Senior Lady being led by the Spirit,

to offer, "Heartfelt Bible Direction". I will discuss Bible subjects 

that are catered to Seniors who like me, are ready to live their last

 days serving God.


Heartfelt Bible Direction's first endeavor will help us

realize that being a "Good Christian", a Believer in Jesus Christ,

is more than:

* Attending church on Sunday

* Giving tithes and offerings

* Volunteering for church duties/ Good Works


During 2023 our initial goal is to, "GET RIGHT WITH GOD"

before He calls us "HOME". We want to know that

we are going to heaven!


This requires:

* Being " SAVED"

* Developing a close relationship with God.

* Daily PRAYER

* Consistent study of God's Word


My plan is to focus, monthly, on each one of these requirements.

Relevant scriptures will be given for us to study and meditate on.

This will increase our wisdom, knowledge, and understanding

of God's Word!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!