NO GREATER LOVE!






"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever 
believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." 


John 3:16 




9.  "As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love." 
10.  "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have 
kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." 

12.  "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you."
13    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." 



John 15:9-10, 12-13



16.  "Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away."

30.  "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost." 




 John 19:16, 30


TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:

VASHAWN MITCHELL,  "NOBODY GREATER!"

https://youtu.be/1ys9uqQG-84

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!