HEARING THE TRUTH!


 





"Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, 

which I teach you...

Deuteronomy 4:1 


"And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statute's 

 and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, 

and keep, and do them." 

Deuteronomy 5:1 


"If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:"

 Psalms 66:18 


"I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak

 peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn 

again to folly."

 Psalms 85:8 


"The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made

 even both of them.

 Proverbs 20:12 


... I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: 

but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which

 I delighted not." 

Isaiah 66:4 


"Moreover the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah the

 second time, while he was yet shut up in the court of the 

prison, saying,"

 Jeremiah 33:1 


"But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou

 shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth,

 let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they 

are a rebellious house." 

Ezekiel 3:27 


"Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, 

which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, 

and hear not: for they are a rebellious house."

 Ezekiel 12:2 



TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:


I'M LISTENING, CHRIS MC CLARNEY:

https://youtu.be/Ef52AmdVwYI?si=xRuaj6CkgSMEbagu



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!