GREAT FAITH DEFINED!

 






"And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." 

Matthew 17:20 


22   "And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God." 

23   "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." 

Mark 11:22, 23 


16   "Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ...

 

20   "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." 

Galatians 2:16, 20


"In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him." 

Ephesians 3:12 


"Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;" 

1 Thessalonians 1:3 


"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." 

Hebrews 11:6 



TODAY'S PRAISE SONG: 

GAVE FAITH IN GOD, HILLSONG

https://youtu.be/bPz2uQ4g7YQ

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!