RESCUED FROM THE LION!

 










"And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his
 father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, 
and took a lamb out of the flock:" 

1 Samuel 17:34 


"Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns." 

Psalms 22:21 


"My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt." 


Daniel 6:22 


"Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion." 

2 Timothy 4:17 




TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!