LION-LIKE BEHAVIOR!









"The king's wrath is as the roaring of a lion;
 but his favour is as dew upon the grass." 

Proverbs 19:12 



"The fear of a king is as the roaring 
of a lion: whoso provoketh him to anger 
sinneth against his own soul."

 Proverbs 20:2 



"As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear; so is a 
wicked ruler over the poor people." 

Proverbs 28:15 



7   "I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine 
heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of 
my soul into the hand of her enemies." 

8   "Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in 
the forest; it crieth out against me: 
therefore have I hated it." 

Jeremiah 12:7, 8 



"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary 
the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, 
seeking whom he may devour:" 

1 Peter 5:8 




TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:



 






 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!