A TRUST THAT IS STEADFAST!






"The God of my Rock; in Him will I trust: He is my Shield, and
 Refuge, my Saviour...." 

2 Samuel 22:3 



"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: 
he is a buckler to all them that trust in him." 

2 Samuel 22:31 


"And they that know Thy Name will put their trust in Thee: 
for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek Thee." 

Psalms 9:10 


"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes." 

Psalms 118:9 


"As for God, His way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried:
 He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him." 

Psalms 18:30


"For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust 
from my youth."

 Psalms 71:5 


"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine
 own understanding." 

Proverbs 3:5 


Every word of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that 
put their trust in Him."

 Proverbs 30:5 


"Trust ye in the LORD forever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH
 is everlasting strength:" 

 Isaiah 26:4 


"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and 
He knoweth them that trust in Him." 

Nahum 1:7 



TODAY'S PRAISE SONGS:

I WILL TRUST IN YOU, LAUREN DAIGLE

https://youtu.be/vXMPNXXnCls?si=-Gis5dXWsV1jCcAf

ALL I NEED, BRIAN COURTNEY WILSON

https://youtu.be/SnJZecq5VDQ?feature=shared




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!