MOMENTS WITH GOD!





https://www.save-on-crafts.com




TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):   PRESENCE





GENESIS 4: 13 & 16

13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

16 And Cain went out from the Presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.




EXODUS 33: 14-15

14 The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

15 Then Moses said to him,
“If your Presence does not 
go with us, do not send us
up from here.




NUMBERS 20: 9




So Moses took the staff from the Lord’s Presence, just as he commanded him.



JOSHUA 18: 6


After you have written descriptions of the seven parts of the land, bring them here to me and I will cast lots for you in the Presence of the Lord our God.





1 CHRONICLES 29: 10



David praised the Lord in the presence of the whole assembly, saying, “Praise be to you, Lord, the God of our father Israel, from everlasting to everlasting.



PSALM  16: 11








You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your( LORD ) Presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.





PROVERBS 8: 30



Then I was constantly at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his (LORD) Presence.





LUKE 1: 18-19



18 Zechariah asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years.”
19 The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the Presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.




MOMENTS OF PRAISE:
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!