MOMENTS WITH GOD!




http://www.omelflowers.com




TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):  SALVATION




GENESIS 49: 18



I have waited for thy salvation, O Lord.




EXODUS 15: 2




The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.



2 SAMUEL 22: 3



The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; thou savest me from violence.





JOB 13: 16





He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him.




PSALM 13: 5




But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.





ISAIAH 33: 2




Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.




LUKE 1:77



To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins.




ACTS 4: 12


Neither is their salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.





EPHESIANS 6: 17




And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.





REVELATION 7: 10




And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.




REVELATION 19: 1




And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God.






MOMENTS OF PRAISE:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!