MOMENTS WITH GOD!



Healing Tears



https://www.1800flowers.com




TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):  GIVE PRAISE/THANKS




PSALM 57: 7




My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.




PSALM 108: 1



O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.




2 SAMUEL 22: 50




Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.





1 CHRONICLES 16: 35



And say ye, Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to thy holy name, and glory in thy praise.




NEHEMIAH 12: 24




...with their brethren over against them, to praise and to give thanks, according to the commandment of David the man of God, ward over against ward.




PSALM 18: 49



Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.




PSALM 92: 1




It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High.





PSALM 106: 1 & 47



1 Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.



47 Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.





MOMENTS OF PRAISE:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!