MOMENTS WITH GOD!






CALLA LILY: Amazon.com



TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD:  AT LIBERTY




PSALM 119: 45


And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.



LUKE 4: 18



The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,




1 CORINTHIANS 7: 29



The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.






HEBREW 13: 20, 22-23




20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant.


22 And I beseech you, brethren, suffer the word of exhortation: for I have written a letter unto you in few words.
23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty; with whom, if he come shortly, I will see you.




MOMENTS OF PRAISE:

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!