MOMENTS WITH GOD!





Western Bluebird: http://www.audubon.corvallis.or.us




TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD:  I WILL RETURN




GENESIS 18: 14




I
s any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.




JEREMIAH 12:15




And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them out will return, and have compassion on them, and will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land.




HOSEA 5:  14-15




14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.



MALACHI 3: 6-7


For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and
I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. 




LUKE 11: 24



When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, will return unto my house whence I came out.





ACTS 15: 15-16




15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up.





MOMENTS OF PRAISE:
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!