Thursday, May 24, 2018

MOMENTS WITH GOD!





Western Bluebird: http://www.audubon.corvallis.or.us




TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD:  I WILL RETURN




GENESIS 18: 14




I
s any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.




JEREMIAH 12:15




And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them out I will return, and have compassion on them, and will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land.




HOSEA 5:  14-15




14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.



MALACHI 3: 6-7


6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and
I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. 




LUKE 11: 24



When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.





ACTS 15: 15-16




15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up.





MOMENTS OF PRAISE:
















No comments:

Post a Comment

BIBLE LIFE: SPECIAL GARMENTS! #5

  SPECIAL GARMENTS:  WEALTHY\ ROYALTY: "And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold."  Genesis 13:2  2.  "And I...