MOMENTS WITH GOD!





AMERICAN ROBIN; www.audubon.org


TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:

KEYWORD(S):  WASHED




EXODUS 40: 32




When they went into the tent of the congregation, and when they came near unto the altar, they washed; as the Lord commanded Moses.







JOB 29: 1-6



1 Moreover, Job continued his parable, and said,
Oh, that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me;
When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;
As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;
When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me;
When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil.




PSALM 73:13


Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.





PROVERBS 30: 12



 

There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.





LUKE 7: 44




And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.





JOHN 9: 11




He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.





ACTS 16: 30-33



30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.




MOMENTS OF PRAISE:






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!