SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!




https://www.proflowers.com



BIBLE SUBJECT(S): LOVE, LOVED, LOVETH  




GENESIS 39: 32



And Leah conceived, and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, Surely the Lord hath looked upon my affliction; now, therefore, my husband will love me.




PSALM 91: 14



Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.




PROVERBS 8: 17 & 21



17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.






JOHN 14: 15





If ye love me, keep my commandments.






JOHN 15: 9



As the Father hath loveme, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.




EPHESIANS 5: 28



So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.





DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!