SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!!



PINK CALLA  LILY

https://www.proflowers.com




BIBLE SUBJECT(S): TRUTH:  PSALM


PSALM 15: 2



 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.



PSALM 25: 5 & 10



2 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.



PSALM 31: 5



Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LordGod of truth.




PSALM 33: 4



For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.





PSALM 40: 10-11



10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

11 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.




PSALM 43: 3





O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.





PSALM 51: 6



Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.






DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!