SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!



https://www.proflowers.com




BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  TRUTH




GENESIS 24: 27




And he (Abraham's head servant) said, Blessed be the Lord God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of His mercy and His truth: I being in the way, the Lord led me to the house of my master's brethren.



EXODUS 34: 6




And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.





DEUTERONOMY 32: 4







He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He.




1 SAMUEL 12: 24



Only fear the Lord, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.




2 SAMUEL 2: 6



And now the Lord shew kindness and truth unto you: and I also will requite you this kindness, because ye have done this thing.




1 KINGS 17: 24



And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the Lord in thy mouth is truth.





2 CHRONICLES 31: 20




And thus did Hezekiah throughout all Judah, and wrought that which was good and right and truth before the Lord his God.




DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!