SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!





Grand Lily Bouquet

www.teleflora.com

BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  STAND UPON



EXODUS 17: 6




Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb, and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.




DEUTERONOMY 27: 12






These shall stand upon mount Gerizim to bless the people, when ye are come over Jordan...




1 KINGS 19: 11-12






11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake.

12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.




JOB 19: 25





For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.





ISAIAH 21: 8





 And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights.





EZEKIEL 2: 1






And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.




EZEKIEL 27: 29





And all that handle the oar, the mariners, and all the pilots of the sea, shall come down from their ships, they shall stand upon the land.





DANIEL 7: 2-4





Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.



ACTS 26: 16



But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee.




REVELATION 10: 5





And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven.





DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!