SEEKING GOD'S TRUTH!



Roses and Pearls Bouquet




BIBLE SUBJECT(S):  NATIONS



GENESIS 10: 5:




From these the coastlands of the nations were divided into their lands, everyone according to his tongue, according to their families, by their nations.




GENESIS 22: 15-16 & 18




15 Then the angel of the Lord called to Abraham out of heaven a second time, 
16 and said, “By Myself, I have sworn, says the Lord, because you have done this thing, and have not withheld your son, your only son, 

18 Through your offspring all the nations of the earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”





EXODUS 19: 5





Now, therefore, if you will faithfully obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My special possession out of all the nations, for all the earth is Mine.





DEUTERONOMY 4: 27




The Lord shall scatter you among the peoples, and you shall be left few in number among the nations where the Lord shall lead you.




JUDGES 2: 21 & 23



21 I will no longer drive out from before them any of the nations that Joshua left when he died,


23 So the Lord left those nations, not hurrying to drive them out; and He did not deliver them into the hand of Joshua.





2 SAMUEL 22: 50




Therefore, I praise You, O Lord, among the nations;
    I sing praises to Your name.







DAILY PRAISE SONG:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!