GOD'S GRACE+ SUFFICIENT!




https://www.wayfair.com



GOD'S GRACE IS SUFFICIENT!



PSALM 45:2


You are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; Therefore God has blessed You forever.


PSALM 84: 11


For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.



ACTS 20: 32


So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.



2 CHORIANTHS 9:8


And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, 
that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.



2 CORINTHIANS 12: 8-9



Concerning this thing, I (PAUL) 
pleaded with 
the Lord three times that it might
depart from me. 

9 And He said to me, “My grace is 
sufficient for you, for My strength is
 made perfect in weakness.” Therefore 
most gladly I will rather boast in my
 infirmities, that the power of Christ
 may rest upon me.



Titus 2:11-12




11 For the grace of God that brings 
salvation has appeared to all men,

12 teaching us that, denying 
ungodliness and worldly lusts, 
we should live soberly, righteously, 
and godly in the present age.




TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!