GRACE IS SUFFICIENT! PART 2




http://pixdaus.com




FIND GRACE IN GOD'S SIGHT:


GENESIS 6:8



But Noah found grace in the eyes of 
the Lord.



EXODUS 33: 12-20


12 Then Moses said to the Lord, “See, You
 say to me, ‘Bring up this people.’ But You 
have not let me know whom You will send 
with me. Yet You have said, ‘I know you by
name, and you have also found grace in 
My sight.’
13 Now therefore, I pray, if I have found 
grace in Your sight, show me now Your
 way, that I may know You and that I may 
find grace in Your sight. And consider that
 this nation is Your people.”
14 And He said, “My Presence will go with 
you, and I will give you rest.”
15 Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence 
does not go with us, do not bring us up 
from here.
16 For how then will it be known that
 Your people and I have found grace in 
Your sight, except You go with us? So we 
shall be separate, Your people and I, from 
all the people who are upon the face of 
the earth.”
17 So the Lord said to Moses, “I will also
 do this thing that you have spoken; for
 you have found grace in My sight, and I 
know you by name.”
18 And he said, “Please, show me Your
 glory.”
19 Then He said, “I will make all My 
goodness pass before you, and I will 
proclaim the name of the Lord before
you. I will be gracious to whom I will 
be gracious, and I will have compassion
 on whom I will have compassion.”

20 But He said, “You cannot see My face;
 for no man shall see Me, and live.”


EXODUS 34:9


Then he said, “If now I have found 
grace in Your sight, O Lord, let my
 Lord, I pray, go among us, even though 
we are a stiff-necked people; and pardon
 our iniquity and our sin, and take us as 
Your inheritance.”




DAILY PRAISE SONG:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!