BESEECH, SERVANT OF THE LORD!





WHALE

https://animals.desktopnexus.com




KEYWORDS(S): 

O LORD GOD, BESEECH THEE


NEHEMIAH 1: 5, 11



1 And said, I beseech thee, Lord God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:

11 Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's cupbearer.



PSALM 116: 4


The
n called I upon the name of the Lord; Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.


PSALM 118: 25



Save now, I beseech thee, Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.




PSALM 119: 108


Accept, I beseech theethe freewill offerings of my mouth, Lord, and teach me thy judgments.




ISAIAH 38:3-5




3 And said, Remember now, Lord, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
Then came the word of the Lord to Isaiah, saying,
Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.



JEREMIAH 38: 20




But Jeremiah said, They shall not deliver thee. Obey, I beseech theethe voice of the Lord, which I speak unto thee: so it shall be well unto thee, and thy soul shall live.



DANIEL 9: 16

Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.



JONAH 1: 1-3, 14-15, 17



1 Now the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,
Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me.
But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the Lord, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the Lord.

14 Wherefore they cried unto the Lord, and said, We beseech thee, Lord, we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man's life, and lay not upon us innocent blood: for thou, Lord, hast done as it pleased thee.
15 So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging.

17 Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.



MALACHI 1: 9



And now, I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us: this hath been by your means: will he regard your persons? saith the Lord of hosts.





DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!