THERE IS HELP IN PERILOUS TIMES!







VISIONS OF PURPLE





KEYWORD(S): PERIL, PERILOUS




PSALM 91: 3


Surely He shall deliver 

you from the snare of the 

fowler And from 

the perilous pestilence.



ROMANS 8: 35, 37





35 Who shall separate us 

from the love of 

Christ? Shall tribulation, 

or distress, or persecution, or famine, 

or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

37 Yet in all these things 

we are more than 

conquerors through Him

 who loved us.




2 CORINTHIANS 11: 25-28


25 Three times I (PAUL) 

was beaten with 

rods; once I was stoned; 

three times I was 

shipwrecked; a night and 

a day I have been in the 

deep;

 26 in journeys 

often, in perils of 

waters, in perils of 

robbers, in perils of my 

own countrymen, in

perils of the 

Gentiles, in perils 

in the city, in perils in the 

wilderness, in perils in 

the sea, in perils among 

false brethren;

 27 in weariness and 

toil, in sleeplessness 

often, in hunger and 

thirst, in fastings often, 

in cold and nakedness— 


28 besides the other 

things, what comes upon 

me daily: my deep 

concern for all the 

churches.    





2 TIMOTHY 3: 1


But know this, that in the 

last days perilous times 

will come.






DAILY PRAISE SONG(S)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!