LOVE OF THE LORD SERIES, #3




 Wolves





KEYWORDS:


THE LOVE OF THE LORD GOD


ISAIAH 48: 14




“All of you, assemble yourselves, and hear! Who among them has declared these things?
The Lord loves him; He shall do His pleasure on Babylon, And His arm shall be against the Chaldeans.




ISAIAH 61: 8




“For I, the Lordlove justice; I hate robbery for burnt offering; I will direct their work in truth, And will make with them an everlasting covenant.



JEREMIAH 31: 3




The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love
Therefore, with lovingkindness,
I have drawn you.




EZEKIEL 16: 8



“When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love; so I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine,” says the Lord God.



HOSEA 3; 1



Thethe Lord said to me, “Go again, love a woman who is loved by a lover and is committing adultery, just like the love of the Lord 
for the children of Israel, who look to other gods and love the raisin cakes of the pagans.





MALACHI 1: 2





“I ( THE LORD) have loved you,” says the Lord. “Yet you say, ‘In what way have You loved us?’ Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” Says the Lord. “Yet Jacob I have loved.




MALACHI 2: 11



Judah has dealt treacherously, And an abomination has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem, For Judah has profaned The Lord’s holy institution which He loves: He has married the daughter of a foreign god.






DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!