PRAY AND SEEK THE LORD!




 The incredible power of prayer








KEYWORD(S): 

PRAY AND SEEK



2 CHRONICLES 7: 14











if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.





EZRA 8: 21






Then I proclaimed a fast

there at the river of 

Ahava, that we might 

humble ourselves before 

our God, to seek from

 Him the right way for 

us and our little 

ones and all our 

possessions.




ZECHARIAH 8: 21-22




21 The inhabitants of 

one city shall go to 

another, saying, “Let us 

continue to 

go and pray before the 

Lord, And seek the Lord 

of hosts. I myself will go 

also.”


22 Yes, many 

peoples and strong 

nations Shall come 

to seek the Lord of hosts 

in 

Jerusalem, And to pray


 before the Lord.




DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!