REMEMBER TO GIVE THANKS!




https://www.faithchapel.net





PRAYER NOTE: 

So far, my family and I  have remained
virus-free. I have one 90-year-old aunt
in a nursing home who is also virus-free. I remember this when I say my daily prayer. Therefore, my
keyword today is: 


GIVE THANKS!










2 SAMUEL 22: 50



Therefore I 

will give thanks to You, O 

Lord, among the 

Gentiles, And sing 

praises to Your name.





1 CHRONICLES 16: 34-35






34 Oh, give thanks to the

 Lord, for He is good! For 

His mercy endures 

forever.




35 And say, “Save us, 

O God of our salvation; 

Gather us together, and 

deliver us from the 

Gentiles, 

To give thanks to Your 

holy name, 

To triumph in Your 

praise.”



2 CHRONICLES 31: 2





And Hezekiah appointed 

the divisions of the 

priests and the Levites 

according to their 

divisions, each man 

according to his service, 

the priests and Levites 

for burnt offerings and 

peace offerings, to serve, 

to give thanks, and to 

praise in the gates of the 

camp of the Lord.




PSALM 6: 5







For in death, there is no 

remembrance of You; In

 the grave who 

will give You thanks?





PSALM 18: 49



Therefore I 

will give thanks to You, 

O Lord, among the 

Gentiles, And sing 

praises to Your name.




PSALM 30: 4, 12





4 Sing praise to the Lord, 

you saints of His, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.


12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, 
I will give thanks to You forever.







DAILY PRAISE SONG(S):















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!