SURRENDER WITH PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION!





https://www1.cbn.com









KEYWORD(S):

PRAYER & SUPPLICATION(S)

( PLEA OR CRY)



1 KINGS 8: 28, 45








28 Yet give consideration to the prayer of Your servant and to his supplication, O Lord my God; listen to the cry and to the prayer which Your servant prays before You today


45 Then may You 
hear their prayer and 
supplication in heaven and maintain their cause.





1 KINGS 9: 3






The Lord said to him,
 “I have heard your prayer and
supplication, which you made before Me. I have consecrated this house which you built by putting My name there forever. And My eyes and My heart shall be there perpetually.





2 CHRONICLES 6: 39





Then hear from heaven, from Your dwelling place, their prayer and 
supplicationand maintain their cause, and forgive the people who have sinned against You.




PSALM 143: 1




Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications; in Your faithfulness answer me, and in Your righteousness.




DANIEL 9: 3, 17






3 I set my face toward the Lord God to seek by prayer and 
supplication with fasting and sackcloth and ashes.

17 “Now, therefore, O God, hear the prayer of Your servant and his 
supplicationsand for Your sake, O Lord, cause Your face to shine upon Your sanctuary, which is desolate.




DAILY PRAISE  

SONG(S):











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!