GLORIFY THE LORD! SHINE THE LIGHT!





wallpapercave.com




"O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me
 unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles." 


Psalms 43:3 



"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou 
shalt glorify me." 


Psalms 50:15 



9. "All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, 
     O Lord; and shall glorify thy name." 

12. "I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify
        thy name for evermore." 


Psalms 86:9, 12



"Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible 
nations shall fear thee."



 Isaiah 25:3 



"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, 
and glorify your Father which is in heaven." 



Matthew 5:16 



"While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.
 These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them." 



John 12:36 




TODAY'S PRAISE SONG:


MARGARET BECKER, LIGHT OF GOD


https://youtu.be/2abNVp9zpik




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME FOR GOD!